Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Little Mermaid


Hi everyone! It's been quite awhile since my last update. I've been so bad with blog updates. I'm in my second semester of graduate school now. I shall have to post some pics of my studio soon :) This is a new painting I just finished today. It's inspired by "The Little Mermaid" and Japanese catfish paintings. She is wearing a gown from Christian Dior's Spring 2013 Haute Couture collection. It's one of my favorite collections for Spring 2013 because it has florals, which I love. I thought the dress would go well with this painting.

I am so happy that Marcus Kan of Draw a Dot has featured this painting on his website! Click here to check it out along with some questions I've answered about the piece :)

Anywho, I am officially back and will be blogging more often from now on! So keep a look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment