Saturday, June 2, 2012

Peony

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Hi everyone!
I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend so far.

I finally got around to photographing some new paintings. This 30"x40" painting is inspired by Asian art and Christian Dior's Spring 2007 Couture collection. It's one of my favorite collections because it's inspired by East Asian artwork and culture. I might do an entire series on this collection because it is just so beautiful. Fashion is very inspiring, don't you agree? ;)

I just started a new painting on wood. It's quite large: 48"x48"! I haven't painted this large before, so it's going to be quite a challenge. My love Paul is still in bootcamp for the Army National Guard and I miss him sooo much! He's been gone since March. Sometimes I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen him! Well, I have missed Paul too much so I decided to make a painting starring me and him as the main characters this time haha~ It's going to be super sweet like a fairytale. Since he's my Prince after all :) Can't wait to show you the process!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment