Friday, December 23, 2011

A Patridge in a Pear tree

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me…

A patridge in a pear tree!

Hey everyone! How is your holiday so far? I’ve been stashing a lot of ideas for clothing designs lately. Usually my fashion designs are too avant-garde for an average girl, so I wanted to design a few holiday dresses that were cute and wearable. So today here is a sketch of a holiday dress I designed. :) I decided to make the colors red, yellow, and blue. It’s a fun really girly dress.

It’s dress with a yellow bodice, heart wrapped waist with a cobalt satin skin strung with ivory pearls. On her feet are 4-tiered sheet stockings with red heart prints and black Maryjane flats. So what do you think?

Hoping you’re all having a great week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment