Monday, February 6, 2012

V-Day Anticipation

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Ahh... it's February--the month brimming with exorbitant amounts of pink and red colors, hearts, chocolates, stuffed plushies, romance, and declarations of love. Guys are rushing to book nice places and buying gifts for their special ladies in anticipation of Valentine's Day.

I've had quite the terrible track record with Valentine's Day. I have never had a great Valentine's Day. I was always alone and single when that day rolled around for one reason or another. This year will be completely different though. For the first time ever, I will have someone to celebrate V-Day with.

My wonderful boyfriend Paul has been super encouraging and supportive of my passion for art ever since the first day we met. He has been to all of my shows and has gone out of his way to make sure I succeed in whatever I want to do. As an artist, it is so important to have a significant other who is supportive of you and your work. I have never felt so loved and cherished before in my life. It's hard to contain such happiness. I can't wait to share Valentine's Day with him :)

In the picture: Paul took me to Sugarbaby's Cupcake Boutique last Thursday on Feb-2 to try out the delicious cupcakes. This is probably my favorite picture of us so far. We were dressed very nicely that day because I had an art show later in the evening. I fell in love with the sweet and girly decor. I think I loved the decor more than the cupcakes! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment